A well-established and well-capitalized Real Estate Private Equity firm based in Washington D.C. is seeking to add a Real Estate Private Equity Associate to their team to support new acquisitions across a variety of asset types. This position offers the opportunity to learn from the best in the industry while gaining a tremendous amount of diverse, hands-on, cradle-to-grave real estate investing experience.
The Real Estate Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Execution of broader market and industry research
- Detailed financial modeling, valuation analysis, and returns analysis for potential acquisition targets across a variety of asset and product types
- Asset management of properties post-close
- Working closely with VPs and Principals to execute on investment strategy
- Monitor and evaluate existing portfolio
The Real Estate Investments Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 1 - 3 years of Investment Banking experience performing Real Estate-related M&A with a bulge bracket, elite boutique, or reputable middle market bank OR 1 - 3 years of experience with a Real Estate owner / operator, development firm, or RE Private Equity fund
- Bachelor's Degree
- Highly skilled with financial analysis, modeling, budgeting, and forecasting skills (there will be a modeling test).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional work ethic