A prestigious tier 1 Hedge Fund is looking to onboard a Senior Quantitative Researcher with experience in the Commodities Space. The ideal candidate for this position will have previous experience in researching and developing commodities strategies for medium to high frequency trading, with a proven track record of strategy performance.
- Conduct Quantitative research for alpha generation to develop and refine strategies & signals for commodities products.
- Utilize machine learning, statistical analysis, and mathematical modeling to identify trading opportunities.
- Conduct frequent market research to identify trends and inefficiencies in the market.
- Work collaboratively to improve existing strategies and infrastructure.
- Minimum of four years of Quantitative Research or Trading experience.
- Proficiency in Python to code on a day to day basis.
- Strong communication skills and analytical thinking.
- 3+ years experience in trading Commodities products.
- Proven track record of live strategy performance (performance record will be requested upon applying).
- Masters or PhD in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or any other Quantitative subject.