Our client is one of APAC's largest systematic trading firm with a global presence in US, China, India and Singapore. Using a disciplined and systematic quantitative approach, they are able to identify factors that consistently generate alpha. Boasting ultra-low latency trading systems and robust risk management, they execute lightning-fast algorithmic strategies in over 150 markets worldwide.
As a Quantitative Researcher, you'll draw upon your computer science, mathematical, and analytical abilities to develop complex and nimble code used to grow our business and increase the efficiency of the global financial markets.
- Designing, implementing, and deploying high-frequency trading algorithms
- Exploring trading ideas by analysing market data and market microstructure for patterns
- Creating tools to analyse data for patterns
- Contributing to libraries of analytical computations to support market data analysis and trading
- Developing, augmenting, and calibrating exchange simulators
- Bachelor's, Master's and PhD students in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering and other related fields
- Familiarity with machine learning (a plus)
- Experience with data analysis, market research and data modelling
- Brilliant problem-solving abilities
- Software development experience as demonstrated through course work, research projects, or open source activities, preferably in C++, Python
- Experience as a Teaching Assistant and/or participation in relevant Olympiads (a plus)
- Past industry experience
- A passion for new technologies and ideas
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- A working knowledge of Linux/Unix
Why You Should Join?
- Great People. They are a team of curious engineers, mathematicians, statisticians and like to have fun while achieving their goals.
- Transparent Structure. Your ideas and contributions do not go unnoticed.
- Relaxed Environment. Be part of a flat organisational structure with frequent activities for all employees such as yearly off-sites, happy hours, corporate sports teams, etc.
- Health & Wellness Programs. They believe that a balanced employee is more productive. Exepct a well stocked kitchen, gym membership and generous vacation package as some of the perks offered to employees.
For further information about this position please apply.