A multi-billion dollar asset management firm is currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Quantitative Analyst to join their core research group in Boston. As apart of the quantitative research group, you'll play a key role in providing research and analysis to portfolio managers and other investment professionals in support of our broad range of investment solutions.
In addition to that, you'll develop and evaluate innovative systematic strategies, improve frameworks for global tactical asset allocation, and refine our tools for outcome-driven portfolio construction.
If you find yourself to have strong quantitative, programming and database skills with the ability to think analytically, communicate clearly and work collaboratively, please reach out to learn more.
The Quantitative Research Analyst will be responsible for…
- Leading research in strategic design and active allocation from inception to implementation
- Build robust quantitative tools to aid all aspects of portfolio construction
- Understand, maintain, and improve infrastructure supporting investment process
- Monitor, measure, and attribute portfolio risks and returns
- Explain complex quantitative concepts to non-technical people; mentor other quantitative analysts
- Present research to key stakeholders; publish thought leadership and whitepapers in leading journals
The Quantitative Research Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD degree in mathematics, engineering, science, finance, or a related field
- 0-10 years of quantitative research experience, either multi asset class or single asset class
- Computer science minor or equivalent programming experience
- Strong working knowledge of data analytics languages (R or Python) and relational databases
- Strong interpersonal skills and a real passion for working in a team environment
If you are interested in the Quantitative Research Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.