- Responsible for quantitative trading data analysis and modelling;
- Monitor and continuously improve quantitative trading strategies;
- Independently research and develop quantitative trading strategies;
- B.S. degree or above from a leading university in Mathematics or statistics, computer, electronic information, physics, etc., high school with a national science competition award, quantitative strategy work or internship experience is preferred;
- Solid mathematical foundation, with excellent research ability;
- Good mathematical analysis ability, logic judgement ability, teamwork ability and rapid learning ability, diligent and eager to learn, able to withstand a certain work intensity;
- Possess a certain ability to use office Software;
- Familiar with artificial intelligence, deep learning algorithm is preferred.
If you are interested in this role, please don't hesitate to apply now!