You join the Analytics team of a Large Energy business based in Belgium, as a Quantitative developer.
Your team is focused on optimizing performance and revenue of portfolios of flexible assets in a variety of energy markets.
Together with the team, you deliver projects from inception (market analysis and control strategy simulation) through implementation until production and operational follow-up.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
* You feel at ease with concepts like distribution and probabilities
* You are capable of reasoning about computation complexity of algorithms
* You know how to quantify and backtest the performance of algorithms
* You have experience with writing production-ready code in a professional setting. Preferably in Python, but other languages can be considered as well.
* You know how to translate problems "from the real world" to a software solution.