Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals reimagine their careers, globally.
A leading hedge fund, with over $50Bn USD AUM, and global presence, are looking for a Quantitative Developer to join their Systematic Infrastructure team. This firm are currently expanding their existing presence in Hong Kong, and now have several new headcounts for technology positions.
The Quantitative Developer will be responsible for...
- Work closely with the quantitative research analysts to build tools and automate processes
- Design, develop and deploy software across asset class business
- Design research applications to help simulate and backtest strategies
- Involved with the entire software development life cycle and maintaining CI/CD pipeline
The Quantitative Developer should have the following...
- Experience with Python and 5+ years of strong development experience
- Experience supporting quantitative researchers
- Experience with DevOps technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with AWS is a plus
If you are open to this Quantitative Developer position on a permanent basis, for further information about this position please apply.