A highly specialist advisory business in Quantitative Analytics are rapidly expanding their team in Germany. They are seeking highly motivated professionals to join them on dynamic projects, combining Quant development & Risk Analytics, and collaborate with well-known financial institutions across Europe.
Your specialisations will be Multicurve pricing, Risk Modelling (development & validation), back-testing methodology, interest rate swaps and more. This is an incredible opportunity if you are looking for a fast route to progress in your career, whilst become an expert in your field.
- Conception and implementation of innovative and sophisticated consulting solutions
- Ensure success on client projects and perform high quality quantitative analysis on complex asset classes.
- Engage in initiatives for market development and project acquisition
- Engage in initiatives for market development and project acquisition, to develop your own business case
- Degree or equivalent in a Physics, Engineering, Economics, or Computer Science field
- Strong experience working in a Quantitative Analytics, with knowledge of Monecarlo methods, pricing methods
- Excellent programming & coding skills, preferably in C++
- Willingness to travel
- German and English Speaking