Quantitative Analyst, Developer
Salary: $110,000 - 120,000
Company Summary: A well-known globally integrated business enterprise that is well diversified across virtually every industry. Provides asset management & optimization services to owners of generation and energy storage in North America. Has been optimizing customer's generation assets for over 15 years.
- Implement and maintain pricing & risk quantification models and reports for sustainability products, storage, and structured commodity transactions in a systematic analytic framework.
- Develop consistent data access methods for information in various North American commodity markets.
- Summarize key market drivers in automated reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Science required, or equal quantitative study. Graduate degree in Computer Science or similar field is preferred.
- Extensive experience with quantitative modeling in Python, R, Matlab, C++ or comparable programming environment.
- Experience working in modern cloud-based environment utilizing DevOps framework tools. Familiarity with Microsoft Azure tools is a plus.
- 1 to 3 years of experience supporting a quantitative analytic environment required. Experience with commodities and power markets preferred.
If you are interested in this role, contact Blake Bickett (617)-830-1572.