Job Title: Senior Quantitative Trader - Crypto Exchange
An Asian-based crypto exchange is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Quantitative Trader to join the team. As a Quantitative Trader, you will play a key role in building their quant business and operational market making exchange.
You will work alongside a talented team of developers, engineers and data scientists to develop and implement trading strategies and market making algorithms for the exchange.
- Design, develop, and implement trading strategies for market making
- Build a team of other highly skilled quant researchers/traders - includes management duties
- Collaborate with developers and risk professionals to implement trading strategies and algorithms
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of trading strategies
- Work closely with the data science team to develop predictive models and analytics
- Develop and maintain relationships with liquidity providers and market makers.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or related fields
- At least 5 years of experience in quantitative trading (3 in crypto, 2 in tradfi)
- Experience trading in cryptocurrency markets/exchanges/market making firms
- Knowledge of market making, HFT strategies, order book dynamics, and electronic trading systems
- Strong programming skills in Python or similar languages
- Proficiency in statistical analysis and data visualization tools such as R, Matlab, or Excel
- Familiarity with exchange APIs and order execution mechanisms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals in the exciting and rapidly growing cryptocurrency industry.