Quant Developer - Top Global Hedge Fund
A multi-billion dollar hedge fund client of ours is looking for a junior quant developer to join their dynamic quantitative strategies team. This team is responsible for managing one of the most successful macro portfolios for the hedge fund and is one of the pioneer quant funds in the world.
The vacancy that they are looking to fill at the moment is a junior quant developer role on their macro/future trading desk doing full cycle research and development. This firm offers the ideal scenario for anyone who is looking for a challenging role that will expose them to a dynamic team environment and exceptional opportunity for career progression as you will work directly alongside a senior PM's.
Responsibilities will include:
- Designing, building and supporting essential tool development for the team
- Collaborate between portfolio managers and quantitative researchers to drive productivity and facilitate innovation
- Development and maintenance of pricing models and model libraries within the futures and macro space
- Direct support of the investment team for all ad-hoc development problems
Ideal candidates should possess:
- 1+ year of experience working in a quant development seat in a Linux environment
- Exceptional programming and quantitative skills particularly in C++ or Python
- Masters degree in a computational field, Ph.D preferred
- Drive to succeed and see results
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.