- Strong C++ and Python programming proficiency.
- 3+ years of experience supporting an equities or futures desk.
- Extremely strong computer science or engineering background.
- Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD in computer science or other quantitative discipline (I.e. computer. science, software engineering, operations research, physics, math, statistics, etc.)
- Exposure to both high-level and low-level programming languages.
- Software development.
- Building and maintaining data pipelines.
- Implementation of large scale computation and serialization frameworks.
- Collaborate with other researchers, developers, and technologists.