Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals re-imagine their careers, globally.
As a Quant Developer, you will be responsible in:
- Develop quantitative signals and algorithms
- Designing and implementing a high-frequency trading platform
- Testing, deploying, and optimize strategies to minimize latency
- Creating tools to analyze data for patterns
As a Quant Developer, you will need:
- Bachelor's or master's in computer science or equivalent; fresh graduates are welcomed
- Strong coding capability in C++ and Python
- Knowledge of any other development languages such as Java, Perl, and shell scripts is a plus
- Good command of English and communication skills
Perks and Benefits:
- Diverse and collaborative culture
- Good company's benefit
- The opportunity to work with bright minds in the industry
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online with your latest CV in Word format including current and expected salary. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.