Selby Jennings has partnered with a tier-one listed American startup that is breaking down barriers in how people invest by enabling anyone with a financial advisor to invest in pre-IPO companies.
Because of their unique approach, they handled over 150 billion dollars in assets in the last year. They are already profitable and are offering lucrative share options in the company.
Quant Developer Responsibilities
- Collaborate with quant researchers to develop scalable models for the company's software platform.
- Develop powerful financial engines to facilitate the company's commercial technology platform.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure risk analytics are delivered through the software platform with an excellent user experience.
Quant Developer Requirements:
- 1-3 years' experience in software development, preferably with a quantitative finance background
- A high level of proficiency in Python would be ideal, but any knowledge of other Objected Oriented languages would be a plus
- Strong academic record with degree in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science (or related)
- Exceptional communicator with technical and non-technical colleagues alike.
The base salary on offer is $125-$150,000 with a bonus and generous equity in the business on offer.