A Multi-Billion-dollar hedge fund is seeking an outstanding Software Engineer with expertise in Python to grow their technology team. My client is seeing yet another year of exponential growth and this role is reflective of extremely high performance and significant AUM advancement.
In this role, you will be exposed to all aspects of the technical framework, including order routing, market data, and risk systems. Moreover, you will collaborate closely with traders and quantitative analysts.
Compensation: base of $200,000-300,000 + annual bonus ($375,000-$450,000 total comp)
- Optimize new technologies and techniques to create PnL growth
- Collaborate with business users such as Analysts and Portfolio Managers, as well as development teams to formulate application designs, and execute implementations
- Designing, implementing, and deploying low latency and high-throughput high speed technologies, trading systems / tools
- Develop scalable and maintainable code using Python
- Fluent in Python
- 3 -5 years of previous work experience with software engineering or quantitative development
- S degree of higher from a prestigious computer science institution with *above a 3.5 GPA*
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Gym membership
- Exceptional medical benefits
- Competitive 401k