My client is looking to fill one of their most business-critical positions; a Quantitative Developer role within one of their expanding MM teams. This role sits within the front office and the group head places a huge emphasis on a collaborative environment between Traders, Quants, and Developers. This team is a cross-asset market making team covering FX, commodities, IR, and credit. Their technology stack is cutting edge and they prefer candidates to have a working knowledge of Python with experience working on electronic trading systems, irrespective of the asset class.
This role is a Quant Dev position and the chosen candidate will need to have strong experience working on trading algorithms, front office applications and-in general-have a strong understanding of mission-critical systems. You will be working alongside traders to device new trading algorithms and also work on the optimization of existing ones.
Key skills for Quantitative Developer:
- 2+ years Python programming experience
- 2+ years working in a Linux environment
- Experience with low latency, electronic trading systems
- Experience designing, implementing and maintaining software for HFT strategies
- Systems design experience/experience with HPC and networking
- Data Analysis knowledge and experience working with large data sets
- Experience working alongside Quants / Traders for strategy development and optimization