Our global proprietary trading firm is looking to add experienced python engineers to:
* Collaborate with all departments of firm to achieve goals while supporting and enhancing the firm's non-latency systems and data mart
* Implement, design, and maintain software solutions that offer exceptional insights into the firm's operations.
* Understand system requirements and needs by working with various teams across the firm.
* Provide prompt response to ad hoc data and reporting requests.
* Strengthen existing surveillance and alerting infrastructure.
* Possess a BA/BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or have relevant experience.
* Proficient knowledge of Python
* Possessing knowledge of database design
* Basic SQL knowledge is required
* Proficient in RESTful API design.
* Strong comprehension of data structures & containers. * Fundamental understanding of Linux and source control (git).
* Familiarity with data warehousing and mining.
* Knowledge of dashboard design and data visualization is advantageous.
This position is onsite, and physical presence is required.
Up to $350k total compensation based on experience.