We have a current opportunity for a Python Software Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Charlotte NC.
One of the largest banking firms is looking for an experienced Python lead developer with a passion for developing innovative business solutions across front office trading technology. The successful candidate will have e opportunity to work alongside top technologist within financial services and make a significant impact on the bank.
As a Python Software Engineer II you will:
- Responsible for the design and development of a cross-asset risk and trading platform
- Work closely with trading teams in developing custom solutions in fast paced environment
- Developing tools and interfaces focused on historical market data for simulations
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to prioritize projects and communicate changes to broader audiences
- Assist in the development of automation and benchmark frameworks
- Spearheading new technical initiatives across the team
Python Software Engineer Qualifications:
- Experience with data structures and algorithms in Python
- 5+ years development experience with a financial firm
- Capable of deriving working code from user requirements
- Ability to problem solve and communicate solutions clearly to a variety of teams.
- History of working effectively with a variety of teams and cross-functional stakeholders
- Solid understanding of derivatives and fixed income markets
If you are interested or want more information, please apply!