My client, a leading Asian Asset Management firm, listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, are looking for a Business Analyst or Project Manager to join a new team. This firm, has over $10Bn in assets under management, and since being founded in Hong Kong has now grown to have a global client base. They are now looking for a Business Analyst or Project Manager who has experience with implementing new systems related to back office.
The business analyst/project manager will be responsible for...
- Working with the vendors in implementing the application replacement project
- Work with business users to understand requirements
- Ongoing application support
- Develop test strategies, test cases and expected results.
The business analyst/project manager will have the following requirements...
- Buy-side experience in asset management industry
- Fund administration experience is a plus
- Vendor management skills and project management experience
- Any investment accounting systems will be a plus, including FIS Global, SunGard, Portia etc.
If you are interested, feel free to submit your CV below to find out more information.