An industry-leading asset manager headquartered in Chicago is looking to hire a Project Manager to help scale the business' Operational Risk team. The firm manages nearly $100 Billion AUM, mostly across Credit and Alternative Investments. The Operational Risk team is responsible for Risk mitigation efforts for all non-investment functions, and is mainly accountable for RCSAs, Business Continuity, Issue Management, Internal Controls Testing, and Vendor Risk.
The Project Manager will work with senior leadership on several high visibility, cross-departmental, Risk and Business Transformation projects. This individual will be expected to have 4+ years of experience, effective communication skills, and executive presence to lead meetings and touch points with senior level stakeholders.
- Actively manage project execution for Risk framework development and implementation in addition to Business Continuity
- Develop comprehensive, detailed project plans for senior stakeholders and execution teams
- Track risks and issues, and ensure that proper remediation plans are in place
- Build strong and productive relationships with key stakeholders
- Work on various projects intended to help the firm better manage risk and operate more efficiently
- 4+ years of experience in Operational Risk or Project Management
- Skilled in: Microsoft Office applications
- Proven and effective communication skills
- Proactive self-starter and ability to wear a number of hats
- Ability to work in-office in Chicago at least 3 days a week