A Frankfurt-based InsurTech is now looking for a Project Manager to join their team. If you're up for an ambitious professional challenge and is ready to work for a fast-paced, dynamic environment, then this is definitely the right opportunity for you.
- You have the chance of working in a fast-paced, dynamic, startup firm.
- Flexible working hours - with the choice of working from home.
- Training and individual budget for learning and development.
- Regular team and company events.
- 26 vacation days.
- Salary package between €50,000 - €60,000 depending on experience.
- You are the bridge between the gap to the internal way of working.
- You are in charge of tech integration projects with insurance, and will be coordinating with cross-functional teams within the company as well as external partners.
- You ensure that the timeline of projects are kept, and you are able to translate the classical waterfall project logic.
- You control the product development process end-to-end.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics or similar finance field or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in Project Management, ideally in a tech environment.
- Strong verbal, written communication and organizational skills.
- Fluent German (C1) is a must, any other languages are a plus.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV or get in touch with Giovanny Benztio. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.