- To consult the products and services that the company has to offer to external stakeholders.
- Perform implementation and provide value-added enhancements of its products that are according to its client's needs.
- To provide post-implementation and maintenance of its products/projects to its existing clients.
- Communicate and coordinate with other internal stakeholders to ensure that the progress of its ongoing projects is running in a quality manner etc.
- To ensure that the projects rolled out according to its guidelines.
- At least 4-7 years of working experience as a Business Analyst/Product Management.
- We are looking for candidates with experience in Financial Services, Banking or a related field.
- Candidates who have experience working in the Core Banking, Capital Markets, and Credit Markets industry would be a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role requires communicating effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledgeable of banking products and services.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)