My client company is one of the biggest corporate investment banking firms in Frankfurt. They're looking for a Product Manager to manage their cash management product. This opportunity is perfect for you if you're passionate about designing, building and managing products on an end-to-end basis.
- You'll have the chance to work in an open, diverse office in Germany's financial hub.
- Hybrid working model, it's a 60:40 split to office and remote working.
- 30 vacation days.
- You'll be provided accident insurance, contributory pension, capital accumulation and subsidised public transport.
- Salary range between €75,000 - €100,000 depending on experience.
- You are responsible for the end-to-end product lifecycle (from ideation to launch) for the bank's cash management product.
- You define product strategy as well as product gap analyses to ensure smooth product delivery, improvements and/or enhancements.
- You work with cross-functional teams, own product reviews and maintain product related governance to make sure cooperation with key stakeholders run smoothly.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Informatics, Economics, Computer Science or similarly related fields.
- Proven experience working in a Product Manager/Owner position within the financial services industry.
- Fluency in English (C1), any other languages especially German is a huge plus.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV in PDF format, or reach out to Giovanny Benztio. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.