- Conduct Product Due Diligence (PDD) and to assign Product Risk Rating (PRR) according to the Bank's framework and regulatory requirements across multiple asset classes.
- To overview PDD documents management.
- Assist new product launching.
- Assist enhancement of PDD database with considerations of regulatory requirements.
- Ensure data integrity, quality and completeness to cater the overall suitability requirements.
- Draft operational procedures and perform monitoring on regular basis.
- Define and supervise PDD & PRR controls.
- Conduct trainings to various stakeholders.
- Degree holder with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Product Due Diligence in private / retail banking or experience as Private Banking assistant is advantageous
- Fluency with written and spoken English and Chinese