A family-owned Private Equity firm based out of South Carolina is looking to add a Senior Associate / Vice President to their Renewable Energy & Infrastructure team. The firm specializes in the renewable energy, oil & gas , and infrastructure spaces and thrive to have a direct impact to the community. The firm has north of $3 Billion in AUM and have a unique plan to develop the team further this year. Come join an exciting team that will help revolutionize the way we do power and infrastructure!
The Private Equity Senior Associate / Vice President will be responsible for:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assist with the Structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired firms to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
- Financial modeling, valuation analysis, and returns analysis for potential investment targets
The Private Equity Associate / Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of four years of investment banking experience performing M&A with a reputable middle market bank or a minimum of two years of Private Equity Experience
- Bachelor's Degree and/or MBA (is highly considered)
- A passion for entrepreneurial growth and a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience or interest in sectors such as energy, oil & gas, infrastructure, industrial, or any relevant industry