A $1.5B dollar Middle Market San Francisco based fund is looking to bring on a Vice President to join their lean, but growing Healthcare team. The candidate will work underneath senior investment professionals on a regular basis and have hands-on interaction with portfolio companies. If you are looking for more internal growth mobility within a well-established firm, then this is the role for you!
The Investment Vice President will be responsible for...
- Conducting market research and leading business and industry diligence for prospective investments
- Developing investment memorandum and materials to presenting directly to investment committee
- Working directly with management teams of portfolio companies post transaction close
- Directly supporting senior members of the team in addition to ad hoc projects
The Investment Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- At least 2 years of Healthcare Bulge Bracket Investment Banking AND 3+ years of Healthcare Private Investing experience
- Excellent modeling capabilities