Title: Private Equity Vice President
Company Summary: A growing private equity looking to add a Vice President to their San Francisco team! This role is ideal for those looking for an entrepreneurial next step, as the VP will be critical to expanding the firm's growth equity investing strategy while building relationships with industry leaders across the space.
The Vice President will be responsible for:
- Source, assess, and negotiate potential investment opportunities across the technology sector.
- Assisting with and manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant prior private equity experience
- Experience with financial modeling, and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Precise attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university
If you meet the above qualifications, please apply now!