A Private Equity firm focused on lower middle market companies with annual revenues of at least $15 million is on the market for a Vice President to join their team this year. This firm manages north of $3 billion of investment capital and makes majority or minority equity investments of $25 million to $75 million in a mix of growth equity, management buyouts, and recapitalization.
Having raised numerous funds and hundreds of millions of deployed capital, this opportunity offers a well-established platform for a long-term trajectory within the firm.
The Vice President will be responsible for:
- Develop relationships with intermediaries, investment bankers and company executive teams in order to originate new investment opportunities
- Lead or work closely with the team's principals to analyze investment opportunities, to conduct financial and business diligence (e.g. assessment of products/services, industry analysis, competitive position, growth prospects) and to evaluate acquisitions and other growth initiatives
- Play a critical role in the structuring and financing of investments
- Participate in the ongoing management and monitoring of both financial and operational aspects of portfolio investments, including strategic planning and budgeting
The Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- Three plus years of post-MBA experience in private equity, investment banking, corporate development, management consulting, principal investing or other highly relevant work
- Comprehensive understanding of private equity and investment-related terms and concepts
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree + Distinguished academic background
- Interest in the following sectors: Tech-enabled services, SaaS, Business Services, Consumer, Media, and Financial Services