We are currently representing an incredibly exciting private equity investment firm, who invest into the UK SME Market. Due to strong growth they are looking to add a talent Senior Investment Director to their team, here in London.
- 10+ years of relevant early stage private equity investment experience
- A demonstrable track record of private equity deals that you have led and managed
- Must have held board seats in portfolio companies
- Experience of working with and supporting growing SMEs
- Originate, structure and lead tax-efficient investment through the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS).
- Strong analytical, financial and commercial skills
- Proactively source deals from your own contact base, as well as, identify high quality deals introduced through the firm's existing contact base
- Lead, structure and negotiate new Investment opportunities
- Work with the investee companies (existing portfolio and new) through to exit
- Have a strong knowledge of the UK SME space
- Be comfortable with small ticket sizes (£2-5M)
If you fit the requirements please do reach out!