An established and well-capitalized lower middle market Private Equity firm is seeking a Private Equity Senior Associate to join their growing team. Having seen success from their investments over the past ten years, the firm is now ready to scale their platform. This position offers the opportunity to gain incredible hands-on exposure to a variety of transactions across sectors such as business services, healthcare services, industrial, and more. This is also a career-track position so offers the opportunity for long-term growth within the firm.
The Private Equity Senior Associate will be responsible for:
- Execution of broader market and industry research
- Financial modeling, valuation analysis, and returns analysis for potential investment targets
- Taking point on due diligence processes
- Monitoring and evaluating existing investment portfolio
- Assisting the team with operating / portfolio company work
The Private Equity Senior Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 1 - 3 years of investment banking experience performing M&A with a reputable middle market or lower middle market bank AND 1-3 years of private equity/growth equity experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Superior financial analysis, modeling, budgeting, and forecasting skills (there will be a modeling test).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional work ethic
- Previous experience or interest in sectors such as business services, healthcare services, industrial services, or consumer.