A leading Private Equity firm based out of South Carolina is looking to add a Senior Associate to their Renewable Energy & Infrastructure team. The firm specializes in the renewable energy, oil & gas , and infrastructure spaces and thrive to have a direct impact to the community. The firm has north of $3 Billion in AUM and have a unique plan to develop the team further this year. Come join an exciting team that will help revolutionize the way we do power and infrastructure!
The Private Equity Senior Associate will be responsible for:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assist with the Structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired firms to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
- Financial modeling, valuation analysis, and returns analysis for potential investment targets
The Private Equity Senior Associate should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of two years of investment banking experience performing M&A with a reputable middle market bank or a minimum of two years of Private Equity Experience
- Bachelor's Degree and/or MBA (is highly considered)
- A passion for entrepreneurial growth and a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience or interest in sectors such as energy, oil & gas, infrastructure, industrial, or any relevant industry