Title: Private Equity Senior Associate
Company Summary: A leading Growth Equity firm is looking to add a Senior Associate to their Boston team. They are looking for new industry professionals to join them with a desire to make an impact. You will play a critical role in growing the firm's arsenal of recognized portfolio companies while maintaining close relationships with industry leaders. This is an opportunity to join a highly regarded firm that will continue to grow with you!
The Senior Associate will be responsible for:
- Source, assess, and negotiate potential investment opportunities in the B2B software and technology sector.
- Assisting with and manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Senior Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years of private equity experience (technology growth equity experience preferred)
- Extensive experience with financial modeling and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Exposure to technology growth investing preferred
- Precise attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to please apply now!