Company Summary: A leading Private Equity firm is looking to add a Senior Associate to their New York team. Due to this firm's recent rapid growth, they are looking for new industry professionals to join them with a desire to make an impact. You will play a critical role in growing the firm's arsenal of recognized portfolio companies while maintaining close relationships with industry leaders. This is a rare opportunity to join a highly regarded firm that will continue to grow with you.
The Senior Associate will be responsible for:
* Source, assess, and negotiate potential investment opportunities across a variety of industries
* Assisting with and manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
* Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Senior Associate should have the following qualifications:
* 3-5 years of Private Equity experience
* Extensive experience with financial modeling and due diligence for investment opportunities
* Precise attention to detail
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Bachelor's degree from a top university
* Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
* Flexible Scheduling
* Limited travel required
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to please apply now!