Title: Private Equity Associate
Company Summary: A leading investment firm is looking to add an Associate to their LA team ! You will play a critical role in growing the firm's investing strategy across a range of industries while continuing to build relationships with industry leaders!
The Associate will be responsible for:
- Source, assess, and negotiate potential investment opportunities in the consumer, business services, industrials, healthcare and more!
- Assisting with and manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 2 -3 years of relevant prior investment banking or PE experience
- Experience with financial modeling, and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Precise attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to please apply now