Company Summary: Our client, a Tennessee-based Private Equity firm, is looking to add a Private Equity Associate to their growing team. The firm focuses on buyout investments in the middle market across a number of industries. This firm has a decades-long track record and has successfully raised a handful of funds and deployed capital for over 100 investments. That said, this position offers the opportunity to join a very active firm with an incredible track record and gain extensive hands-on buyside experience. Lastly, there is opportunity to grow within the firm long term.
The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assisting with the structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired companies to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years experience as an Investment Banking Analyst with a reputable bank
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate in team efforts
- Self-motivated and good work ethic with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Possesses excellent skills in verbal and written communication
- Previous experience or interest in sectors such as industrials, distribution, business services, or aerospace & defense
If you are interested in the Private Equity Associate role, then please don't wait to apply.