A leading middle market Private Equity firm is seeking a Private Equity Associate to join their team for Summer 2022. Having successfully raised and deployed several funds, this position offers the opportunity to join a stable & highly regarded firm while gaining incredible hands-on exposure to a variety of transactions across sectors such as business services, technology tech services, consumer, and more.
The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Execution of broader market and industry research
- Financial modeling, valuation analysis, and returns analysis for potential investment targets
- Taking point on due diligence processes
- Monitoring and evaluating existing investment portfolio
- Assisting the team with operating / portfolio company work
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 1 - 3 years of investment banking experience performing M&A with a reputable middle market investment bank
- Bachelor's Degree
- Superior financial analysis, modeling, budgeting, and forecasting skills (there will be a modeling test).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional work ethic
- Previous experience or interest in sectors such as business services, technology, tech services, and consumer