A well-capitalized lower middle market Private Equity firm is seeking a Private Equity Associate to join their team. The team holds accountability and work ethic very highly and are looking for an individual who not only possesses these qualities, but who also has an inquisitive nature and a passion for understanding how things work. The firm is industry agnostic so this opportunity offers a great platform to get exposure to a variety of sectors while being hands-on with all aspects of the transaction process.
The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Execution of broader market and industry research
- Financial modeling, valuation analysis, and return analysis for various investment targets
- Take point on due diligence processes
- Monitor existing investment portfolio
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 1 - 3 years of investment banking experience performing M&A with a reputable middle market or lower middle market bank; related consulting experience will also be considered
- Bachelor's Degree
- Superior financial analysis, modeling, budgeting, and forecasting skills (there will be a modeling test).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional work ethic
- Previous experience or interest in sectors such as business services, industrials, manufacturing, consumer, or retail.