A leading middle market Private Equity firm is seeking a Private Equity Associate to join their growing team. The Private Equity Associate will be a vital member of the Investment team responsible for deal execution and carrying out the firm's overall strategic objectives focused on debt & equity investments in the middle market. Having raised a number of funds and hundreds of millions of deployed capital, this opportunity offers an established platform with long term trajectory and upside.
The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assist with the Structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired firms to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of three years of investment banking experience performing M&A with a reputable middle market bank
- Bachelor's Degree
- A passion for entrepreneurial growth and a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience or interest in sectors such as business services, consumer & retail, industrials, technology, and healthcare services