A private equity firm based in Washington DC is adding an Associate/Senior Associate for Q1 2023 as they begin investing out of their new fund. They specialize in Tech and Utility Services investments to secure US Government and Military contracts. They have a strong emphasis on building a positive and growth focused culture, so this is a great opportunity to surround yourself with good people and investors.
Private Equity Associate Responsibilities:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assisting with the structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired companies to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
The Private Equity Associate Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1-3 years of investment banking or private equity experience performing M&A with a reputable middle market bank
- Bachelor's Degree
- An interest in a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience or interest in sectors such as technology, utility services, business services, or GovCon