An extremely active Investment firm is seeking a Private Equity Senior Associate to join their team in Miami, Florida. The Private Equity Senior Associate will be a critical member of the team, being hands-on with all aspects of the investment process from market research and due diligence through to deal execution. This role offers the opportunity to grow within the firm and learn from accomplished investment professionals & ex-founders.
The Private Equity Senior Associate will be responsible for:
- Structure and negotiate the acquisition and disposition of various types of investments
- Work directly alongside executive leadership of acquired firms to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
- Participate in committee discussions around potential investments and strategic initiatives
- Due diligence, valuation analysis, and the negotiating of contracts and other agreements
The Private Equity Senior Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years of Private Equity or Investment Banking experience
- A passion for collaborative growth and a hands-on, entrepreneurial approach to investing and business growth
- Solid modelling and analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university with a strong GPA
If you or someone you know possess these qualifications and would like to be considered, please don't hesitate to apply now!