The role will involve the following:
- Leading the execution of Private Capital Market transactions
- Manage and lead the transaction process from start to finish
- Work closely with industry teams to support successful deal completion
- Monitor overall execution and book-building of private capital offerings
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior leaders for key business decisions and strategic initiatives
- Generate significant and sustained revenue and recognizes future revenue opportunities
- Actively communicate with issuer clients, investors, etc.
- Significant private capital markets experience
- Strong knowledge of institutional investor landscape
- Ability to customize investor targets for specific client situations
- Connectivity with investors that engage in early growth investing across the TMT sectors
- Ability to function in an entrepreneurial atmosphere with limited supervision
- Strong communication skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Series 7, 24, 63 & 79
Please attach a deal sheet along with an updated copy of your resume. Our team is looking forward to speaking with you!