We are partnered with one of the world's largest post-trade financial services firms that has been in business for decades. This firm leverages technologies to automate, centralize, standardize, and streamline processes in the capital markets.
This firm is seeking a Principal level Network Engineer who applies engineering initiative and expertise in the build out of their Network Modernization initiative. You will be responsible for implementing and supporting new technologies within a fast-paced, infrastructure environment as well as managing relationships with other business units as projects move into the production environment.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
- Experience in SDN, SDWAN, NFV, Cloud Networking, NexGen Firewall, and Data Center Networks
- Experience with Cisco Routing and Switching protocols
- Experience with Network Automation is a plus!
This position requires 3 days a week in the firm's Dallas office. Please note, this firm cannot offer sponsorship at this time.