Title: Principal, Healthcare Private Equity
Company Summary: An esteemed private equity firm is looking to add a Principal to their New York team! You will play a critical role in growing the firm's healthcare strategy while maintaining close relationships with industry leaders. This is an opportunity to join a firm that will continue to grow with you!
The Principal will be responsible for:
- Work closely with senior partners of the firm on executing investment opportunities within the healthcare sector.
- Manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Principal should have the following qualifications:
- 6+ years of experience (2-3 years of Private Equity experience at a Vice President/Principal level)
- Exposure to investing within the healthcare sector.
- Extensive experience with financial modeling and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Precise attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university, MBA preferred.
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to please apply now!