A top international bank are seeking Associates for their Renewables focused M&A team in Zurich, and are are noted for being 1 of the top advisors for this particular vertical.
An international bank are seeking Associates for their specialist Natural Resources focused team in Zurich, who are noted for being 1 of the top advisors for this vertical.
This is a great opportunity for any investment banker with good M&A and Natural Resources/Infra related experiences and an interest further their development within a lean, highly established/active and collegiate team.
If you are interested in joining one of the most exciting teams within this space and to get away from the bulge or big banking atmosphere then this may be the opportunity for you.
- Lead responsibilities for all aspects of the execution
- Managing all aspects of new business development
- Management, training and mentoring of juniors
- 3+ years of experience in Investment Banking/M&A in Natural Resources
- Demonstrable enthusiasm for the Natural Resources sector
- Proficiency in English and another European language would be a bonus
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills, communication, backed with an entrepreneurial mentality
- Exceptional orientation to detail
If you are interested in specialising within Renewables M&A then please apply!