A top consumer lending firm in the New York an San Francisco area is in high growth mode and looking to expand their portfolio analytics space. This role would require an individual with a highly technical background (Statistics, Economics, Physics) who has experience using SAS, SQL, and other query tools in the unsecured consumer lending sector. The ideal candidate has worked with co-branded credit card products or has a heavy consumer lending background and has worked in either portfolio analytics or digital analytics.
- Analyze customer behaviors and trends at the Client's behest, and create solutions for them
- Reviewing KPIs to identify abnormal trends regarding the company's growth and profitability
- Collaborate with cross functional teams
- Speak with stakeholders within the Finance, Marketing, Risk, and Partnership, and other risk spaces.
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory issuances
- Bachelor's degree required (Master's degree preferred) in quantitative background such as statistics, engineering, etc
- Proficient use of query tools (SQL, SAS, R)
- 5+ years of experience
- Background in portfolio analytics or forecasting or reporting
- Health care