*REMOTE* Inside Property Adjuster - Mid Level
Company Summary: A leading U.S. Insurance Firm that has been voted one of the best places to work in the U.S. is looking to add on to their reputable inside personal property claims team. They are looking to add an inside adjuster that comes from a personal lines background and is comfortable 50+ calls per day. This role can be worked fully remotely and is an urgent hire!
The Inside Property Claims Adjuster will be responsible for:
- Managing the end-to-end claims process for personal property claims
- Making 50+ calls per day and handling the claims caseload that will be received daily
- Being able to prepare estimates based on the severity of the caseload
- Demonstrating communication skills by negotiating and settling claims to the insured.
The Inside Property Claims Adjuster should have the following qualifications:
- High school education/GED completion
- P&C Adjusting Licenses, relevant to the state you are applying to
- 1+ year of property claims experience required
- Generous PTO Days + Holidays
- Life (401k) & Health (dental & vision) Insurance
- Various mental health programs + Continuing Education assistance
- Competitive compensation and bonus potential
If you have a passion for helping others, then please don't wait to apply!