We are currently representing a London-based private equity firm specialising in buy-out and growth transactions with an AUM of $1BN. The firm concentrates investment in mature businesses within the European healthcare industry and invests expansion capital in mid-market entrepreneurial healthcare companies.
They are looking to add an Associate to the London office.
- Involves research, financial modelling and completing technical due diligence, working with senior members of the team on transactions
- Work with senior members of the team diligence different investments across Europe
- Buyout & Growth focused company analysis on the Healthcare Sector
- Evaluate deals through a detailed process of technical due diligence to help our team build investment cases for then.
- It will involve reporting findings to wider investment committee
- Excellent Academics
- 2/3 Years in IB or 1 year in PE
- Ideally will have covered Healthcare
- Fluent in English and helpful to have a European Language
- Entrepreneurial and not scared of hard work
- Looking for a team player who is also able to work autonomously