A top International Investment Bank is looking to hire an Operational Risk Manager to lead Operational Risk oversight across their Broker Dealer, Sales Practice and Capital Markets businesses. This person will be responsible for leading Operational Risk processes pertaining to information security, human resources, SOX, fraud, vendor management, business continuity, regulatory compliance, product risk, and model validation. This is a key hire for this team and they are looking to bring in an energetic self-starter to lead a number of strategic projects, conduct RCSAs, and work closely with internal/external stakeholders and senior management.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in Operational Risk, Enterprise Risk, or Audit; Broker Dealer, Clearing House, or Derivatives coverage experience; and the ability to collaborate, partner and influence teams at all levels of the organization.
- Provide 2nd line oversight of Operational Risk frameworks across Broker Dealer, Sales Practice, and Capital Markets businesses
- Work closely with the 1st line to identify, assess, challenge, and mitigate Operational Risks
- Act as a liaison between ORM and senior stakeholders
- Conduct RCSAs, Scenario Analysis, New Product Approval, etc.
- Carry out a number of strategic projects and initiatives across the bank
- 5+ years of experience in Operational Risk or Enterprise Risk
- Broker Dealer, Clearing House, or Derivatives coverage is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work closely with senior management
- Strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills