My firm has been retained by an industry leading bulge bracket bank for an Operational Risk buildout in their Dallas location. The firm is looking to hire across a number of business lines including Corporate Investment Banking, Consumer Banking, Sales and Trading, and Shared Services. There are multiple roles open across the Analyst to VP level and many of these positions will have overlapping skillsets. The bank is set for high growth despite the uncertainty in the markets and is looking to bring in energetic, self-starters that can help strengthen and develop the firm's operational risk frameworks and carry out strategic projects especially through times of volatility.
The ideal candidates will have strong backgrounds in Operational Risk, Enterprise Risk, or Audit, the ability to liase between internal and external senior stakeholders, excellent communication and organization skills, and a risk and control mindset. As mentioned above, some roles will have overlapping skillsets so you will likely have the opportunity to interview with multiple groups to see where you will best fit in the business.
- Provide 2nd line oversight of Operational Risk frameworks across multiple business lines
- Work closely with the 1st line to identify, assess, challenge, and mitigate Operational Risks
- Act as a liaison between ORM and senior stakeholders
- Conduct RCSAs, Scenario Analysis, review and evaluate New Business Initiatives
- Present findings to senior management & key stakeholders
- 2-8 years of experience in Operational Risk, Enterprise Risk, Audit
- Project Management or Consulting backgrounds are a plus
- Strong executive-level presence and the ability to work closely with senior management
- Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint - Tableau & SQL are a plus
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills