Key responsibilities of the position:
- Responsible for assisting with the development and maintenance of quality Operational Risk data Analysis.
- Working to collaborate with the Operational Risk team on ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Development and implementation of the Banks Risk framework.
- Delivering insight to senior management and key stakeholders.
- Supporting the wider Operational Risk team in their Initiatives and the Banks BAU tasks.
Key requirements of the position:
- Experience working in an Operational Risk role.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel pivot tables and Macros.
- Strong communication (both written and oral) and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to present results to a non-technical audience.
- Knowledge and experience of Banking products and the associated risk and controls.
- In depth knowledge in the design, development and delivery of Operational Risk Management Framework.
- Willing to be based in London.